Monday, February 21, 2011

time for a quiz

I was trying really hard NOT to get sick this winter.

I almost made it.

So yes, I'm battling a cold and quarantined to my room and bed. I'm in between naps and blowing my nose and thought I'd kill some time by doing one of those get-to-know-you quizzes. Aaaaaand begin:


Are you a morning or night person? definitely a night owl (I dislike mornings immensely)
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? sweet (desserts are a weakness)
What was your favorite childhood television program? tied between Alvin and the Chipmunks, Square One (on PBS), and The Cosby Show
Are you a collector of anything? I love pictures, so I guess you could say I take and save lots of photographs.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? bird
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? ability to fly (which is why I'd love to be a bird)
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Shut up, stupid alarm..."
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? What happened during the day, tomorrow, things coming up, people God puts on my heart to pray for.
What's your favorite color? light purple (especially in sunsets)
What's your favorite animal? sloth (I got to pet one in Costa Rica and my heart melted)
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Video games are dumb (personal opinion). However, when I was young, I LOVED playing Oregon Trail (Mmmmm buffalo meat) and Carmen Sandiego on the family computer.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A house, dog, travel, and retirement. Boo yah.
Have any bad habits? cracking my knuckles and ankles. It's horrible for my body and I know no one likes the sound. Sorry!
Have any celebrity crushes? Yep. Let's see. Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Jim from The Office (John Krasinski), and my current celebrity crushes are Zachary Levi (Chuck on NBC) and Matthew Morrison (Mr. Schuester on Glee). I might have a little crush on Jake Gyllenhall, too.
Any tattoos or piercings? A hole in each ear.
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? their smile
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? loving, kind, others-focused, funny
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? cockiness, arrogance, sonmeone who tears others down.
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean for the most part, but I have my messy days. Especially after coming back from a trip. My suitcase and clothes will just sit there forever.
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Yes please.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I love where I live. I could live here forever.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? New Zealand
Name 1 regret you have: teaching first grade
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: less worries and daily naptimes
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: independence
What's your favorite song of all time? "C.S. Lewis Song" by Brooke Fraser. (all the lyrics in this song are from C.S. Lewis)
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Something with friends - dinner or game night or downtown or a movie.
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? sleep or take the neighbor's dogs for a walk
Have any hidden talents? Hmmm...I can't think of anything out of the ordinary. I can hip-hop dance, but that's not really hidden.
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Steak, mashed potatoes, strawberries, and a huge piece of chocolate cake.
What would be your dream job? an actress on stage (plays or musicals)
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love. Money is lame.
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I have become more of an introvert as I've gotten older. And I love it.

If you want to do this quiz on your blog, copy and paste and have fun. I'd love to learn more about you!

No comments: