Sunday, January 20, 2008

LOST season 3

Ok, so some of you may know that the LOST season 4 premiere is on Thursday Jan. 31st. For hard-core fans (I think I'd put myself in that category), we have waited 8 lo-o-o-n-g months for Jan. 31st. Because of the writer's strike, we only get 8 episodes this semester instead of 16, but whatever...I'll take what I can get.

With it being a 3-day weekend, I decided to go back and watch season 3. I borrowed the DVD's from a friend and have camped out on the comfy beanbag chair in my living room, soaking it all in. The sad thing is I have only seen 4 episodes out of 23. Hmmm....19 left to go. But I have a week and a half, so I should be fine.

Any other LOST fans out there? Or am I the only one?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE Lost! When Season 3 came out on December 11th I was there before work to buy it! My kids gave it to me for Christmas, but I kind of sort of watched a few episodes before wrapping it up. Let me know when you get to the end after John hears Jacob and sees Walt. I have a question about that part.

Amy said...

We are Lost crack heads. It doesn't make any sense, but it's true. I really hope that "only 8 episodes" rumor isn't true.

Smarshie said...

YEAH! I'm not alone!!! LOST fans unite!!