Wednesday, January 16, 2008

decorated car

I was checking MySpace this morning at my house and I was reading one of my student's "bulletins". He was talking about life and how things are going, and then at the end I read this: "P.S. Sarah M - I had nothing to do with your car. . . . And no i will never tell you who was involved."

What the....?!?

I jumped up and looked out the window into our driveway. There's my roomate Copey's silver car, there's Jen's black car, there's a yellow car....hold up. Wait. Go back. None of us have a yellow car. And then I burst out laughing when I realized what happened.


I got "Post-It"ed.

My car has been TP'ed, saran wrapped, covered in window paint, and now I can add Post-Ited to the list.

Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheer genius!

Amanda said...

How fun is that? I think I may do that to my sister! That is so cool.

rené said...

i think that is one of the best ideas EVER...man whoever did that had to be REALLY patient...sheesh! :)