Saturday, December 08, 2007

this week

- has been emotionally draining

- I watched the Prince Caspian trailer. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out here

- I continued knitting my scarf

- we took the college students downtown to sing carols Wednesday night. It was amazing.

- I watched The Golden Compass. I think if I hadn't read the book, I would have found it a bit confusing. But I liked it.

- We had a bridal shower for our dear roomate, Jen!! She is getting married in January. It was so much dang fun.

17 days until Sarah's vacation....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I really hate emotionally draining weeks! I hope everything is better this week. You can always curl up on the couch and watch a lot of movies this weekend if the week doesn't improve! Harry Potter and HSM 2 come out tomorrow. As well as Lost Season 3!

Smarshie said...

Wow, 3 of my favorite things in one day! Woot.

Thanks, Amanda. =)