Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i like to pop, lock, jam, and break

I love dancing. I really do. It is my favorite type of exercise. It's a full-body workout and it is so dang fun. Last semester, I took a jazz class at a nearby dance studio. I hadn't taken a dance class in years so it felt so good to be back in the swing of things. This semester, I decided to switch it up. I am taking a hip hop class! I have never studied hip hop and I've always wanted to. So I went for it.

We've only met three times but I am already in love. It is amazing! We meet Monday nights for an hour. There's no better way to kick-off my week. Every Monday night I race home and find whatever roomates are around so I can show them my new dance moves. Way too much fun!

I hope to one day be as good as these kiddos:

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the title! Doesn't the "smart" girl from High School Musical say that?

Smarshie said...

Yep! =)