Monday, March 06, 2006

Looking up


Things are better, thank the Lord. I got to get away this past weekend and I think that really helped. I drove up to Placerville with two roomates to help celebrate the wedding day of a special friend, Kim. I got to see some old friends (don't you just love that about weddings? They are like mini-reunions) which was awesome. We tore up the dance floor and got to chat with the bride and meet her new hubby. It was just nice to focus on other things and enjoy laughter with good friends. I came into work this morning with brightened spirits and a more positive outlook on things. I have been praying alot about all of my work stuff and I will for sure continue to do so. It's easy to trust God when everything is going great. It's a lot harder to trust him when it feels like your world is going crazy.

2 comments:

Gibbytron said...

Wait a minute, the guy in that photo looks like a dude I went to college with. His last name isn't Stover, IS IT? If it is, I am going to die.... Lemme know.

Smarshie said...

Yes, Bennett! The groom is Jared Stover. That is so weird! He just married my friend Kim. Small world...