Friday, March 03, 2006

I wish I didn't think all the time

Man, this week blew. Sorry to put it so bluntly, but it's the truth. This week has been the hardest I've had in a long time. I've been through so much in just the past 6 days. I've made mistakes at work with my student leaders, two of my college girls got hurt Wesdnesday night (falling out the back of a pickup truck as it drove forward, one girl had to go to the ER for a concussion - I was with her till 2 in the morning), there are going to be some MAJOR changes going on with my job that I am not happy about right now (and I feel like I got blindsided and I'm upset with how things went down), I have not been sleeping, I feel like I cry every day, and my mind is constantly in overdrive. Just stop, brain! I seriously just need to get away to rest and sleep for a week and NOT THINK. It's too much for my poor little mind to deal with all at once.

No comments: