Friday, March 10, 2006

lightning and thunder


Hi everyone. While I am typing this, there is an awesome thunder and lightning storm going on. I'll see a flash light up the sky and quickly run outside to hear the thunder boom. It's like the dark clouds are fighting and ramming into each other. I love storms like this!

So, here are some thoughts that have been running through my head this week:

- As of August/September, I might possibly become the College Director at my church. How do I feel about that? Do I want that much responsibility? A whole minstry on my shoulders when I still feel quite new to ministry in general? Can I do it? Am I excited about this?

- Two of the students in our college group just got engaged. They are 19 and 20 and have dated for three and a half months. Ack! I feel like they are so young, but it is totally their decision. Her parents are NOT stoked...

- I am speaking next Wednesday night and I have NO idea how to do this talk. I don't fully understand the topic myself. How am I supposed to explain it to students? And I don't feel like it really fits with our current series. Strange.

- The high school and college group leave for Mexico in a month!

- I sent my tax stuff in the mail and they were SUPER slow arriving, so I thought they got lost. But luckily, they were found. I would LOVE to get a fatty tax return this year.

- Thank goodness for my roomates. I think we help keep each other sane. They make me excited to come home.

Ok, I'm off to go watch some more lightning and listen to more thunder. (One boom just made our windows rattle. Whoa.) Lates!

No comments: