Sunday, February 26, 2012

what's been going on lately

* I've been running. Have I mentioned that? I can't remember. I don't even like running. But I bought some new running shoes and socks and they are amazing. I feel like I'm running on marshmallows. Not really, but it's a fun visual. I've put together a fun running mix on my ipod, too.

"Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele
"What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Stronger)" by the Glee cast
"Turn Me On" by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj
"Higher" by Taio Cruz
"Hold It Against Me" by Britney Spears (not a huge Brit fan, but this song is good for running)
"We Found Love" by Rihanna
"Good Feeling" by Flo Rida
"Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
"You Make Me Feel" by Cobra Starship
"Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson
"What I Know" by Parachute
"In The End" by Linkin Park
"Call Me" by Katherine McPhee (from the new show "Smash")
"La La La" by Auburn featuring Iyaz

* As a reward for running so much, I treated myself to a pedicure. Purple with sparkles because why not.


* Enjoying: this weather. 75 degrees in February? Yes, please!

* Not enjoying: gas prices. Where's my bike?


* Bought my ticket for the midnight showing of the Hunger Games movie. May the odds be ever in your favor.

* Date Night! We did a fun event with the college group where everyone had to get a date and we all went out together. It was a blast. We went to a popular burger place in town and then mini-golfing. I got 3 holes-in-one! That's never happened before. (This picture is of my second one)


* Oscar party. Did you guys watch the Academy Awards? We have ballots and people pay $5 to play. You vote for who you think will win and whoever gets the most guesses correct, wins the pot. I came in second place and won my $5 back. Were you glad with who won the awards?

1 comment:

Smarshie said...

I spoke too soon about the weather. It's cloudy and rainy now. But last week was beautiful!