Wednesday, June 08, 2011

New York or BUST...again

New York City was a place I had always wanted to visit. And two years ago in June 2009, my friend Amy and I embarked on a New York adventure that I will never forget. It was filled with fun, laughter, memories, stories we still tell people, and 1 million pictures (Amy and I are crazy with the camera).

As soon as we returned to California, we looked at each other and said, "When are we going back?"

That day is today.

Amy and I are heading back to the Big Apple. And this time we are joined by our awesome friend Jenn. Jenn hasn't been to NYC since she was little so she doesn't remember much of it. Girls Trip!!

What are we going to do?

What aren't we going to do!

We plan to do lots while we're there. We already have tickets to a Broadway show, Central Park, 30 Rock, Times Square, meeting up with friends that live in or near the city, go to Redeemer Church, Ground Zero, Serendipity's, perhaps some Statue of Liberty , and SoHo, Greenwich, and of course, we plan on eating our way through the city. Oooooo, the food is one of the best parts of New York!

I cannot believe I get to go back. That city and I were made for each other. It's magical. You can feel the electricity in the air the minute you step out your door. I can't wait to see what's in store for us!

Be back next week.

No comments: