Saturday, September 25, 2010

happy weekend

Friday I had college students at my house for a night of pizza and trivia. I feel like we're so much smarter now. For example, did you know George Washington's teeth were not made of wood (like most people believe), but carved out of hippo tusks? And did you know that pogonophobia is the fear of beards? Good stuff.

Tonight I went out to dinner with some ladies and then we saw the musical "Into the Woods". Super cute! Tomorrow I have church and a couple meetings. I am hoping to take Monday off work and hit the beach because it has been sooooo hot lately.

Hope you're having a nice weekend!

2 comments:

New Branch said...

i DID know about gw's teeth because of...the HBO John Adams http://nyquistnewbranch.blogspot.com/2010/07/john-adams.html

seriously sis you need to watch it

and every time someone says 'ladies' as in, 'you and the ladies went out to dinner' i think of demetri martin's joke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfHnNu1oq4&feature=related

The Webbers said...

ummm...speaking of those college students, do any of them babysit?