Thursday, April 08, 2010

I miss blogging

I have not been blogging much the past couple weeks. This is the part of the year where things get really crazy as the end of the semester draws near. I only have 6 weeks left and then WE'RE DONE! (at least till our summer program begins) And I have committed to finishing strong this year, instead of going out with a whimper.

Last night we started a new series at the college group. It's all about the REAL WORLD and what to be prepared for. I spoke on finances. HUGE topic. Someone shared this with me: Jesus said more about money than about almost any subject. The bible offers 500 verses on prayer, fewer than 500 verses on faith, but more than 2,350 verses on money and possessions. Why have we never taught on this subject before??

Anyway, outside of work, things are going well. Still loving my roomates, my hip hop class, this sunny weather, the final season of LOST, and prepping a little side area for a garden. Oh, and some fun news: my friend Laura taught me how to knit. I love it!

I am going to leave you all with a request. My sister Emily is auditioning to be a new cast member on GLEE (for Season 2). If you have a MySpace account, can you go vote for her? (Or I should say "Can you go give her a gold star?") You can see her audition videos here. Thanks friends!

No comments: