Tuesday, December 02, 2008

things i've liked and disliked recently

Things I've disliked recently:

* the ladybugs. Every November then come en masse and take over my room. I looked it up online and it looks like they are "overwintering" (passing through or waiting out the winter season). I don't know if it's the same ones every year or what. But they looove my room, especially my windows, pillows, and sadly my bed. Ew. And here's the best part: when I pick them up to take them outside, they release a brown liquid and smelly odor (like they would with a predator). Double ew. Let's just say I've been washing my hands A LOT.

* realizing two of my co-workers are leaving. Not on bad terms or anything, but for job opportunities elsewhere. (*tear*) I am going to miss them so much!

* the sun going down at 5:00 pm. (ie. Me: "Man, it feels late. It's probably 10 pm..." A roomie: "Um, no. It's only 6:30." Me: "What the crap.")


Things I've liked recently:

* seeing gas for $1.75 (Hallelujah!)

* watching Arrested Development Season 1 - how is it possible I never watched this show when it was on TV? It is hilarious! Gob and Tobias are my heroes.

* Pizza Tuesday with the college students on their campus

* buying a fun purple beanie with ear flaps since it's getting so cold at night

* taking theology classes with some peeps at church (led by my boss)

* roomate dinners (let's hear it for yam fries!!)

* my hip hop class - we recently had a sub named "Jade", and she was awesome. She just moved out from New York and is a trained dancer from Juilliard. I am sore, but it was so worth it.

* Christmas crackers at Costco.

3 comments:

Jody said...

you forgot to mention you like those festive earings!

And how much you LOVE the Twilight movie/books.

Smarshie said...

I am dying laughing in my office right now. How could I have forgotten to add those things to my list!?!? =)

Susannah said...

yes- how did i also miss arrested development on tv???? i heart hulu forever and ever.

i like that your list of likes is considerably longer ;)