Sunday, November 30, 2008

full and happy

Hello friends. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Mine was fabulous. To start things off, we had our annual High School group vs. College group flag football game ("Turkey Bowl") on Thanksgiving Day. It had rained the day before, but it was clear on game day. Sah-weet. College won for the 3rd year in a row! 49-21. Yeah baby!

Then I headed to my parent's house to eat myself silly and spend mucho time with JUDAH!!!!!!!! Oh and the rest of my family, too. Haha. Just kidding. But being only 5 days old, Judah was definitely the highlight of everyone's holiday time. I took a million pictures and videos of him. (some below)

Over the weekend we rested, ate, talked, went to the movies, got the Christmas tree, slept, went on walks, ate some more. On Friday I had the opportunity to have a mini-roomate reunion with 3 previous roomies. It was so fun!! Perhaps a tradition in the making??




Happy Thanksgiving!


I love this picture. Judah's eyes are rolling into the back of his head.




Here's a 2 minute video. Sometimes after he feeds, before he drifts off to sleep, he gives a little smile.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Who knew watching a baby sleep for two minutes could be so precious and adorable! He's so beautiful, Smarsh!