Monday, September 15, 2008

2 more months till aunthood

Yesterday was sister Amy's baby shower. Two more months till my little nephew joins the outside world! I've been calling him "Eli" whenever I talk to him through Amy's stomach, but I don't think I should get my hopes up. Right now Amy is calling him "Professor Plum" so that he will be respected as soon as he's born and they won't have to pay for his college (he will already be known as The Professor).

Thanks for always letting me rub your tummy, Aim! I can't wait to meet your son. XOXO

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I really think one of the best things in life is holding your niece or nephew for the first time!

Anonymous said...

sarah...
I will be pseudo aunt on Friday! My dear friend and co worker Stephanie is having her first baby, Madilyn Sierra. I cannot wait! I am so exited. Granted I am a (step) aunt to two crazy girls that I adore.

Melanie