Saturday, November 10, 2007

Night game!

Last night, we had a college "Night Game" at church. It was rad. We turned off tons of lights inside and out. Students came wearing dark clothing, camouflage, and face paint. We had the whole church to ourselves. *mwahahaha!!*

We played Kick The Can and then Capture The Flag, using glow sticks as the "flags". About halfway through the night, I sprained my ankle. I was running from this one guy and I went off a curb and twisted it. It didn't start hurting till I went to bed. So I've been gimping around all day.

But back to the night game. We played for about two hours. Then everyone was hungry so we went to this 24-hour Denny's type place and got food. It was so great because we were all still dressed in our nighttime get-up and face paint (some guys even had ski masks on), so we got tons of "looks".

My highlight was when I went to the restroom. I was passing a table with two high school boys, texting on their phones. They happened to look up just as I walked by and both got all wide-eyed! One of 'em said, "Whoa!" (My face was completely covered in black face paint) So I smiled and thought, "Yeah that's right. I'm soooooo cool," but then I promptly tripped on the carpet. Classy.

No comments: