Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Chronic - WHAT - cles of Narnia!

I have been re-reading The Chronicles of Narnia the past few weeks and I'm lovin' it. I say "re-reading" because I have not sat down and read all 7 books all the way through since I was a kid. I have forgotten pretty much everything, except for the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, thanks to the recent movie. I just finished Book 5 (The Horse and his Boy) last night and started Book 6 (The Magician's Newphew).

I went online today and found out they are filming Prince Caspian right now. It is due in theaters May 2008. It will have all 4 returning Pevensie kids and they just cast who will be Caspian: Ben Barnes. Hmmm, never heard of him. Hope it's good. Cheers and Cheerio! (that's me trying to be British)

An oldie but a goodie: http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=2921

No comments: