Monday, May 28, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

Yeah for me. Vacation again. Some of you may be thinking, "Wait...didn't she just go on vacation?" Yep, I went to Disney World in March and it was amazing. But I try to plan vacations every 2-3 months to keep me sane. And it seems to be working so far. I leave here stressed and overwhelmed and I return rested and ready for what's next. Even if it's just for a few days...it sure helps. Everyone should do it. Jobs should require it. I think we'd all be more productive.

Anyway, I'm going to visit my best friend Elissa and her hubby Mike down in So. Cal. E and I plan trips to see each other a few times a year, whether they come up here or I go down there. It's always good times. Here is what I plan on doing this week: sleeping, reading, jogging, sleeping, eating, catching some summer flicks, napping, journaling, soaking up some sun (it's been cloudy here and I miss the sun), sleeping, shopping, having good, deep talks with E, and did I mention the all-important task of sleeping? I love vacation!

And if I think about work at ALL, I am going to punch myself in the face.

Ha ha.

2 comments:

jAMiE said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Just found your blog, seems like a fun read...will make some popcorn and settle in to read it all.

Smarshie said...

Thanks Jamie! I hope you enjoy it...I sure have fun writing it.