Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wildflower 2006



Last weekend was my third Wildflower triathlon at Lake San Antonio! I just spent 30 minutes sharing the glory in a blog when it all got erased. *sigh* Instead of re-typing it all again, I will just sum up: it was awesome! My race was Saturday and I had a blast. My friends told me that since this was my third triathlon, I can now call myself a "Tri-Triathlete". =)

My distance: 1/4 mile lake swim, 10 mile bike ride, and 2 mile run.

The first picture is roomates Laurel, Copey, friend Cynthia, and I the morning of our race. The pix was taken at 7:30 am and we are not real morning people, as you can tell. Ha ha. The second picture was taken of me on my bike by a friend who had my camera. That was seriously my face the whole time. I just LOVE this race. It is a thrill to participate with so many other people. And crossing the finish line is such a great feeling.

Can't wait till next year!

No comments: