Monday, May 22, 2006

San Luis Obsipo


This past weekend I drove to San Luis and spent two fun days with my youngest sister, Emily - she's a junior at Cal Poly. We had such a fun time! On Friday night we went to PCF (Poly Christian Fellowship) on campus. It was so awesome to see so many college students wanting to be there and learn more about God.

About halfway through the talk, Em accidentally knocked her water bottle over. It made a huge crashing sound and all the water went into my lap, chair, and shoes. The speaker actually stopped speaking and then it was the typical all-heads-turned-to-look-at-us. I decided not to move and attract more attention, so I just sat there, nodding like I was totally into what the speaker was saying and pretending like I was NOT sitting in a pool of water. I ended up looking like I wet my pants the rest of the night. SWEET! =)

We spent Saturday at the beach then shopping downtown, getting pedicures (I love being a girl), eating at Firestone (best fries EVER!), talking, etc. It was a blast. I love you, Em! (The pix is of us downtown...it's a little blurry, but check out the street sign)

No comments: