Thursday, May 25, 2006

Last TOS for the spring



Oh my word, last night was so much fun! It was our last college meeting (The Other Side) for the spring semester. It was a night of reflection of the past nine months. We played games from the whole year, looked at pictures, shared our favorite memories, encouraged each other, and shared what God has taught us this year.

It was such a special night for me, because these past nine months have been my FIRST nine months with these students. At times last night I just looked around at their faces and was in AWE. Awe of God's soverignty and how He knew I would be here, at this church, with these students, experiencing all these things.

It's been a rich year. There have been many good times. There have been hard times. Times of growth and frustration and joy and sadness and challenges and laughter and tears and love and uncertainty and peace and doubts and contentment.I wouldn't trade it for anything.

And just when I thought the night couldn't get any better...DANCE PARTY!!! Someone had set up a disco ball and we danced the night away. Could we have had more fun?!?! I don't think so. We danced for two hours and it was so fun to see the college students letting loose and going nuts. =)

What an amazing night. What an amazing year.

No comments: