Sunday, March 26, 2006

What I am learning

I am always learning. That's it. What am I learning? That I am always learning. This is something I am coming to grips with at my job. I am going to make mistakes all the time. And instead of dwelling on them and wishing they never happened, I should be focusing on how I can learn from them and how to change things in the future.

If I never made mistakes, if I always did everything right...how would I grow? I learn the most from my mistakes and that keeps me learning every single day. Although I will gladly admit I wish there were days that I could sail through (the daily learning is super exhausting), I know it is helping me grow and be even better at my job.

I am not sure if that makes any sense, but to me it does. I need to be ok with making mistakes. I need to give myself grace in this area. Do any of you deal with this same sort of thing?

No comments: