Friday, November 04, 2005

I USED to like ladybugs

Awh...aren't ladybugs so cute?

No.

Not when they infest your room.

Every single year at the end of October/begining of November, they come in hordes. They all cluster in my window panes and it grosses me out. I mean, one or two of them-I have no problem with that. But when there's TONS, it's disGUSting.

I don't know HOW they get in my room. I have taped up my windows and everything. They're sneaky, those suckers. And then once they're inside, they have the gall to come onto my bed at night and look at me when I wake up like, "Would ya mind scooting over?" What?! They fly around my windowsill trying to get into the cluster of ladybug friends, eww. They are on my walls, in my bathroom. What's a gal to do?

Kill 'em. One by one. Mwahahahahahaha! Sometimes I have a heart and let them live. I just toss them out the two story window and assume they will fly away to Happy Ladybug Land. But the problem with that is that when I throw them out, they just buzz right back. So, I have pretty much resorted to death. I have two spider friends up in the corner that are helping me with this fine project. When the ladybugs are gone, my two spider friends will be introduced to another friend: the toilet. FLUSH!

I am so heartless, I know.

No comments: