Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I have a "type"

Over the years as I've been attracted to different men, I've often wondered...do I have a "type"?

There's the worship leader. Or the laid-back surfer. Or the strong but silent type. The tall, the blonde, the athlete, the intelligent guy, the life of the party, the high school teacher, the dark hair/light eyes combo, the bulky, the skinny, the glasses look, the outdoorsy guy, the bible study leader type, the businessman, the goofball, the freckles, the short hair, the long hair. I have found all of those to be attractive in some form or another.

But my friends, I have finally realized I have a "type".

I am attracted to tall brown-haired nerds who wear Converse.

Exhibit A: Ned the piemaker (Lee Pace) from Pushing Daisies.



















Exhibit B: Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi) from the TV show Chuck



















Exhibit C: the 10th doctor (David Tennant) from the BBC show Doctor Who



















(After having many friends tell me about it, I have recently become obsessed with Doctor Who. I am currently at the end of Season 3.)

So I guess what I'm saying is if you're reading this and you're a tall nerdy guy with brown hair...buy a pair of Chuck Taylors and come on over.

No comments: