Tuesday, September 11, 2012

so much news

Friends!

I have so much to share and no time to do it. I'll bullet point the main things and come back in more detail when I can.

* I no longer work with the college ministry at my church...at ALL. I still work at my church, but just focusing on the alternative service that I blogged about here. Big story about that coming soon. This is huge.

* My best friend had her baby last Friday and I am a proud godmother! Cody Alexander is a beautiful baby boy who looks so much like his mom and dad. Again, so impressed with my friends who can squeeze a watermelon out of a straw (as my sister likes to say).

* Went to a Giants vs. Dodgers game this past Saturday and had the most amazing day (I posted pictures on facebook) which included sitting 15 rows up from home plate, meeting Vin Scully and Willie McCovey, walking onto the field at AT&T Park (dream!) after the game, and hearing 6 Giants players share their testimonies about how they became Christians.

* I have a DATE on Wednesday night! First of all, who goes on a date on a Wednesday night? And second, it's been so long since I've been on a date, I don't even know what to do. I think I'm supposed to look nice, put on make-up, and be charming. Seriously, I don't even know what to do with myself.

Ack, it's late and I need to go to bed. More details coming!

No comments: