Friday, August 17, 2012

my bad

Man, I have SUCKED at blogging lately. Sorry about that, friends. It's been a crazy couple weeks but I'll save that for my next post. I do want to share something fun: it was my birthday this week! To celebrate, I went to a SF Giants game with some friends and the Giants won for me. Thanks, boyz.

A friend brought treats from a yummy bakery for us to eat during the game. She had a sparkler for my birthday cupcake but we were afraid we would kicked out if we tried to light anything. So instead, another friend brought glow bracelets and we used one of those as a candle.

I won't say how old I am this birthday but I will say I AM OLD.

Here's to another year of life!

2 comments:

New Branch said...

happy 41st birthday sister! oops sorry. also, did you get j's message?

Smarshie said...

All readers, please note: when I listened to the voicemail of my 3 year old nephew singing me Happy Birthday in his cute high voice, I cried.

I love being an auntie.