Monday, June 25, 2012

a Daniel quote board?

A couple posts back, I shared about a student in my college group named Daniel. I seriously think I need to start a Daniel Quote Board because this guy says the craziest/weirdest/funniest things. Here are two he told me the other day:

1) He works at our church's day camp and after a pie throwing contest, he was helping hose off some of the other counselors before they went back inside. As he lifted a female co-worker's ponytail (to hose all the whipped cream off her neck), he said, "I feel like I'm washing one of my horses!" Needless to say, she did NOT appreciate that comment.

2) And THEN later that same day, he was talking to his boss (mom of 4 kids in her early fifties) who runs the camp. She was complaining her knees hurt. Daniel replied, "I'm not saying you're a pig, but there are certain farm animals that when they eat too much of a protein-rich diet, they get weak knees."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? Who IS this kid!?!?


2 comments:

CubeConvict said...

He's my nephew, and he is a great, funny kid!

Smarshie said...

BakerMan, are you serious?!? If it's true, I'm sure you already know this, but your nephew KILLS me. He is so ridiculously hilarious. Never a dull moment when I'm around him. Whenever we're laughing at something he's said, he responds with, "Sorry guys, I don't really have a filter..."