Saturday, June 18, 2011

baby!

Oh my goodness, the new york blog is going to have to wait.

BECAUSE MY OLDER SISTER HAD HER BABY!!

Introducing her beautiful son: Samuel Asher Nyquist!


Born June 16, 2011 at 7:26pm
8lbs 5oz, 20.5 inches
Mom and baby are doing great.

And here is why my sister wins "Stud of the Year" award - she did it all without drugs! WHAT!?!? Who does natural births anymore? No one. And she did it both with Judah (her first son) and Samuel. I am speechless and in awe. She is a complete and total rockstar.

My dad and I got to spend Thursday and Friday with Judah while Amy was in labor at the hospital for 18 hours with her husband and our mom. We got to visit them at the hospital Friday morning and spend some time with baby Samuel.


HE IS SO CUTE!

Dark hair, blue eyes, gorgeous. We even saw a little smile and a dimple.

I...just...can't...


Seriously, sister, you and your husband make great babies. Well done.

It has become tradition that my dad buys a birthday cake and we sing to the new baby. My favorite part of this video is when I zoom in on Samuel's face while we're singing and he is like, "Seriously guys? I just want to sleep."



Welcome to the world, baby Samuel! We love you!

2 comments:

Jody said...

So adorable!!!!

Smarshie said...

I know!! I can barely stand it.