Wednesday, May 04, 2011

the perfect work-out mix

Who loves to work out? Some do. I don't. Unless it's a dancing workout (hip-hop, zumba, etc). However, I know other work-outs are good for me to work other muscles, get the heart rate up, get some good cardio, etc.

So I thought I'd share my favorite work-out mix. I call it the "Pump You Up!" mix because the point of it is to pump you up and get you excited about running or riding your bike or being in a smelly gym.

Make sure if you buy any of these songs on itunes, you get the "clean" version.

SARAH'S PUMP YOU UP MIX

1) "Written In The Stars" by Tinie Tempah (feat. Eric Turner) - I am currently obsessed with this song. Eric Turner's hook is AMAZING!

2) "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears (get the one with just Britney, NOT the Ke$ha/Nicki Minaj one)

3) "More" by Usher (RedOne Jimmy Joker remix)

4) "Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida (feat. David Guetta)

5) "Hit The Lights" by Jay Sean

6) "Stereo Love" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina (Molella remix)

7) "Shut It Down" by Pitbull (feat. Akon)

8) "Animal" by Neon Trees or the GLEE a cappella version

9) "Waiting For The End" by Linkin Park

10) "Return The Favor" by Keri Hilson and Timbaland - I'm also very obsessed with this one.

11) "Never Say Never" by Justin Bieber. Yes, I just put in a Bieb song.

12) "Raise Your Glass" by Pink

13) "Love Like Woe" by The Ready Set

14) "Just A Dream" by Nelly

15) "On The Floor" by Jennifer Lopez (feat. Pitbull)

You can also throw in some Michael Jackson, Gaga, Beyonce, or any other groups that make you want to MOVE.

Turn the volume way up and have a good workout!!

No comments: