Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SUMMER

Summer is so freaking fantastic. It is by far my favorite season. And this summer is turning out to be one of the best I've had in a long time. It is going by non-stop with friends, trips, and fun. Oh and MAYBE a little work put in there somewhere. Ha ha.

My first trip to New York, road trip to Oregon, just had friends from college here, going to Tahoe this weekend for a wedding. There's also been lots of beach time, BBQs, waterslides, walks, sunshine, volleyball, ice cream, summer movies, fresh fruit, San Francisco, rollercoasters, softball, family time....love it.

I tried chocolate-covered-bacon last night at the Boardwalk. I don't know why. It was actually pretty good. It tasted like salty chocolate. I don't know what that has to do with summer, but it just does.

I don't want it to end. I am seeing Target commercials on TV for back-to-school stuff and I want to throw things. No! I am clinging to July as much as possible! I do not want summer to end! It goes by too fast! Who's with me?!

2 comments:

New Branch said...

i - hate - you. okay no seriously i love you but please see my blog for the post of hot vs. cold. in my world, there is no such thing as summer. there is work and more work. there are short sleeves and there are sweaters. there are open toed shoes and boots. there is envy of you and there is me.

Jody said...

Dear New Branch,
Nobody said anything about it being hot here in SC ;)

Dear Sarah,
Chocolate covered bacon was on ther Food Network last week- the Boardwalk in all its glory...