Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun Fridays

Every other Friday, I get to spend the day with the world's cutest baby (aka: my nephew Judah). Today is one of those days! I told my sister that when I drive over to their house on Thursday nights, it's like Christmas Eve. Judah is already asleep so I have to wait till morning to see him. And when I climb into bed, I lay there thinking, "Sarah - just go to sleep, because the sooner you do, the sooner it will be morning and you get to play with him!" But then I can't fall asleep because I get so excited at the thought of getting to spend the whole day with him! Vicious cycle.

Anyway, he is 5 months old now and SO FUN! My sister wrote a blog recently about this, saying how he used to be a blob, but now he's like a real baby. My favorite thing is how he loves to touch everything. His little hands want to feel different textures. Whether it's the carpet, a painting, the curtains, my jeans, whatever. He also loves to touch my face when I lean over and give him thousands of hugs and kisses. Never-Ending cuteness! (cue The Never-Ending Story theme song here...) "Never-Ending Cuuuutenesssss....Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhhh...."

Another thing he loves to do (just like all babies) is put everything in his mouth. Everything. Here is what he has tasted today: milk from his bottle, his toys, his Johnny Jumper, my fingers, a blanket, his bunny stuffed animal, the strings that hang from my hooded sweatshirt, the book I read to him, his own thumb and fingers, his burp cloth, and my hair. Ew. (I pulled that out right away)

I am in love love love with this little man. He makes me so happy. I look forward to my Fun Fridays SO MUCH.

No comments: