Saturday, May 10, 2008

BIG news

I am going to GREECE!!

Yesiree bob, I am going to Greece for two glorious weeks.

3 roomies and I expressed interest to go to Europe this summer. We were looking at maps and trying to find countries none of us had been to yet. And the one country that we kept coming back to....was GREECE. None of us have been and it somewhere we have all wanted to go. So we're going! I can't wait!

We bought our plane tickets, go team. Next up is figuring out where we want to visit while we're there. We're flying in and out of Athens so I'm sure we'll spend some time there. But oh, there are so many amazing places to go and so many beautiful things to see! I think some island-hopping will definitely be on the schedule.

Anyway, just wanted to share the fun news. We leave June 22nd.

*raise glass*

"OPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


No comments: