Monday, February 18, 2008

3 day weekends

3 day weekends are bliss. Could every weekend be a 3 day weekend, please? Who do I need to vote for to make that dream a reality?

Well, my dumb cold has decided to linger on for week 2. But aside from that, things are going well. I've had a weekend of good friend time, swimming, some caught-up phone calls, sleep, church, and a new nighttime activity: watching LOST Season 1. You guys are probably tired of hearing me talk about LOST, but oh well. Saturday night a group of us watched the first 4 episodes with all the lights off to make it even more suspenseful. It was such a blast that last night we made pizzas and watched another 4! It's fun to go back to the beginning and see everything I've forgotten. But mostly what's so great is the people I'm watching with. Some of them are LOST addicts like me. Some are watching it for the first time. Either way, I really don't think it's possible for them to be any funnier. I think that makes the nights even more enjoyable.

Will we continue tonight with another 4 episodes? We shall see. I have my hip-hop class this evening, but maybe after that...

P.S. We just found out that one of our roomates, Jessica, broke her ankle snowboarding yesterday! Sad. We love you Ese and we'll take care of you when you get home!

No comments: