Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Before and After part 2



Back in June, I posted a "Before" and "After" picture of my new office at work. I have a new Before and After picture to post because....I got my queen bed! Tah-dah! It was a VERY exciting day when that bad boy arrived. I got to put together the frame myself, which made me feel very empowered and man-ly. I can't believe how much ROOM I have. For years I have been scrunched in tiny beds...and now I can spread out with room to spare. I absolutely love it. I look forward to bed more than ever now and I am always bummed when I have to get out of bed in the morning. Yeah for big beds. I definitely recommend them.

1 comment:

rené said...

i completely agree! i felt the EXACT same way when i got my bed...i even jumped on it...you know, like you did when you were little? yep...my bed is pretty much my most favorite earthly possession