Friday, March 31, 2006

Oh. My. Word.


Sorry to keep talking about my car, but I feel like I have been on some crazy roller coaster these past few weeks. Guess what? My engine DOESN'T have a recall on it. The shop that worked on Mitchell gave me false information. It's a whole long story of what I've been through the last couple days, but I can sum it up: I am going to have a to buy a new car.

Mitchell - R.I.P. good buddy. You gave me some great years but it's time to let you go.

So, now I am starting this new process of looking into cars, payments, etc and I'm tired. It's been up and down up and down and I'm tired. But the Lord is good and He will be faithful, like He always is.

I really like being an adult, but man oh man....sometimes it's hard. Thanks for reading, everyone. I'm ok.

No comments: