Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ITALY!!!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited. On Thursday I get to hop on a plane and fly to Italy for 9 fabulous days! Vacation!!

My youngest sister Emily is studying abroad in Turin, Italy (northwest Italy...right near the border of France) so my whole fam and I are going to visit! (My dad is 100% Italian, so my sisters and I are half Italian and I always love rockin' the Italian pride)

We'll be spending a few days in Turin with Emily showing us the city and then we'll take a train to Florence and spend some time there. I was in Florence nine years ago and LOVED it, so I am really looking forward to going back. I can't wait to walk along the Ponte Vecchio, see the David and lots of other art in the Uffizi Gallery, eat gelato till I burst, shop at the outdoor markets, climb to the top of the Duomo Cathedral, and watch all the Italians whiz by on their scooters. *beep beep!*

Peace out everyone. Have a GREAT Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Emily said...

oh I'm sooo jealous!!! have such a GREAT time!!!!! yay for the marshes!! :)

Thegoodz said...

heck yes enjoy