Thursday, October 27, 2005

Road trip


Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I get to embark on an adventure of gargantuan proportions!!!!!!!! Yes, yes...myself and my boss Charlie will be taking 25 college students down to Southern California for a road trip. BRING IT.

I have been looking forward to this road trip for a long time. I am looking forward to spending time with the students outside of the four walls where we meet for our Wed. night gatherings. I am excited about long car rides where you talk and eat and play dumb games and get delirious in LA traffic. We'll be staying in a hotel near Disneyland, so I can't wait for the shenanigans that will occur there, as I'm sure there will be many. (Our college guys are way too much fun) I am stoked about the fun times that we'll have at fun places like Universal Studios, Venice Beach, and drum roll...Saddleback Church! (Rick Warren, the Purpose Driven Life guy's church)

Road trip, baby...ROAD TRIP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smarshie said...

I heart spammers. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Sarah...you and road trips just go together! But, I miss my upstairs roomie!