Monday, November 07, 2011

I want to live at Hogwarts

Seriously.

Can I just live there?

Hi, I'm back from Orlando. I had a wonderful vacation.

I posted all my pictures on facebook if you want to check them out.

My highlight, of course, was visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We saved it for our last day of vacation. When I entered the park, my heart was beating really fast. I was so excited/nervous.

It was AMAZING.

I did everything my Harry Potter-loving heart could wish for.

I ate at the Three Broomsticks.
I went into Ollivander's and bought a wand.
I drank 3 butterbeers throughout the day.
I bowed to Buckbeak and he bowed back.
I browsed through Zonko's joke shop, Honeyduke's candy store, and Dervish & Banges.
I went to Hog's Head.
I saw Hagrid's hut.
I saw the Ford Anglia, Goblet of Fire, golden egg, and Triwizard Cup.
I bought chocolate frogs and a Time-Turner.
I watched the Beauxbaton girls dance, the Durmstrang boys grimace and stalk about, and a choir of Hogwarts students sing in a "frog choir".
I sat in the owlery.
I watched Filch's footsteps walk around the castle on the Maurader's Map.
I drank pumpkin juice.
I bought a purple pygmy puff.
I taunted the Monster Book of Monsters and it tried to bite my finger off.
I walked through Hogwarts castle. I saw Dumbledore, Harry, Ron, Hermione, talking portraits, the Fat Lady, the 4 founding witches/wizards of Hogwarts, the Herbology greenhouse, the Sorting Hat, the pensieve, Quidditch equipment, etc. And the ride at the end was the BEST!

It was all I hoped and more.

I didn't want to leave.

I want to live there.


P.S. If you're not a HP fan, no worries. I will blog about other stuff coming up.

No comments: