Thursday, December 20, 2007

yeah for a good week!

This week has been FAB. After last Wednesday's Christmas Banquet, we don't have college group until January 9! That means three full weeks of catch-up and vacation!

It has been so nice to come into work every day and feel so productive. I'm not running around trying to get everything ready for Wednesday night. I have been able to get caught up on projects I kept putting off. I have been able to cross many things off my To-Do list. I've even had the opportunity to get ahead! Woo! Thanks goodness for breaks.

* Reading - just started Judges in my quiet time (I'm trying to read through the whole OT....who knew I'd like it so much?) and The Secret Life of Bees for personal reading. So good! Lily is my hero.

* Listening to - Josh Groban's "Noel" and Ciara's "Like A Boy" (it's the song my hip-hop dance is to, so I listen to it all the time and practice the dance in my office (with the door closed, of course).

* Watched - the dumbest movie last night. My co-worker Christian told me I HAD to watch Hot Rod. I would think it was the best, most hilarious movie EVER, etc. So he gave me his copy and after a week of putting it off, I finally sat down and watched it. Oh my word. I can never get those 87 minutes back. Dumb! I came to work today and told Christian that I was going to make him watch Anne of Green Gables as payback.

* favorite video on YouTube lately (thanks sister for showing it to me!): a 10-men-accapella group singing the 12 Days of Christmas. Very fun. Check it out here.

* I'm getting a massage after work today. Yeah for me!

* 4 more days until vacation!!!

No comments: